Skip to product information
1 of 7

Cultural and Community Center of the Immaculate Heart

The parish of the Immaculate Heart of Mary was erected on April 24, 1948. In accordance with the plans made by the architects Joseph Aimé and Albert Poulin, the church, made of cement bricks, did not have its characteristic white bell tower during its opening in May 1949: it will be added in 1961. The parish is developing rapidly: the many marriages and baptisms in your faith. Even if they are not the norm, some couples opt for a double union, like this one, celebrated by the Foley cure around 1950.

In 1998, the parishes of Marie-Reine du Monde, Saint-Jean Baptiste and Coeur-Immaculée de Marie were grouped together. The parish closed definitively ten years later.

Since 2010, the place, formerly of a religious vocation, is now at the service of culture and welcomes the population as the Cultural and Community Center of the Immaculate Heart.

Source: on-site sign

1 of 6

En savoir plus...

1 of 12
1 of 4
1 of 4
1 of 4
  • Tiktok

    Regular price $0.00 CAD
    Regular price Sale price $0.00 CAD
    Tiktok
  • Instagram

    Regular price $0.00 CAD
    Regular price Sale price $0.00 CAD
    Instagram
  • Facebook

    Regular price $0.00 CAD
    Regular price Sale price $0.00 CAD
    Facebook
  • WhatsApp

    Regular price $0.00 CAD
    Regular price Sale price $0.00 CAD
    WhatsApp
    Sold out
1 of 4